Want to Study at Goldsmiths University in April / September 2020 ?
For all information about Scholarships & Discounts available at Goldsmiths University, Apply Now !
” Scholarships & Discounts are Limited “
Study Areas & Degree Lavels
|Art & Humanities|
|Business Social Science|
|Language & Cultural|
|Medicine and Health|
|Science and Technology|
About Goldsmiths University
Ranked first in London for superb quality and supportive staff, Goldsmith offers a variety of courses in Humanities, Social sciences and Computing in Pre-Graduate (i.e. Certificates, Diplomas, and Associate or Foundation degrees), Graduate, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees.
Founded in 1891 in New Cross in south-east London, The Goldsmiths’ Technical and Recreative Institute (today known as Goldsmiths) was set up to provide education to working class people of the area.
Goldsmith University holds the TEF certificate, TEF Bronze is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed “rigorous national quality requirements” for higher education in the UK.
Goldsmith University- Student Service and Facilities
Goldsmith University offers a wide variety of quality of life services and facilities to its students.
Goldsmith University- Libraries and Information Services
- The Library at Goldsmith is open 24/7 almost every day of the year. A modern learning space located in the Rutherford building that includes information technology services, digital media collections and assistive technology center.
- The university also provides students with quite solitary centers for individual study, a space for collaborative teamwork and unique collections including women’s art library and the Daphne Oram Music Archive.
- An Academic Skills Center run workshops on academic writing, research, and exam skills. Students can also participate in one-on-one tutoring with experienced academic teachers, skill trainers, and the Royal Literary Fellows Association.
Goldsmith University- Student Jobs
- In addition to helping students find part-time work, JobShop service also offers one-on-one advice sessions. Students can also have access to CareerSPACE, an online job portal with hundreds of paid daily opportunities.
- Career Service has close relationships with part-time work agencies and suppliers, and holds two international part-time job fairs on campus. Since Goldsmiths University is located in London, there are good opportunities for students to find part-time work.
- Goldsmith University also provides students with opportunities to find part-time jobs through the student ambassador program and the Students’ Union.
Goldsmith University- Career Advice
- Career Advice provides students with the opportunity to gain knowledge, skills and work experience. Students can also benefit from services such as one-on-one sessions with professional counselors, paid internship, Gold Award and the Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR), of which they will have free use of for 3 years after graduation.
Goldsmith University- Health Services
- London is divided into different NHS trusts. Students residing in the New Cross and surrounding areas may refer to the Lewisham and Greenwich Trusts and register with a GP near Goldsmiths. Those who live in different areas can register with a local GP.
Goldsmith University- Counselling and Mental Health Support
- A free confidential on-campus consulting service with fully qualified professionals is available to students. Well-being counsellors also have special arrangements for those experiencing mental health problems for the first time.
- The Campus Support Officers welcomes students every night from 6pm to 6am.
Goldsmith University- Other Services and Facilities
- All campus-based teaching, learning and support facilities have special facilities for music, art and design students, such as workshops and studio equipment. Media and communications students have a studio for radio, television and photography. And there is a theater with 200 seats plus show studios and wardrobe / accessory stores in theaters.
- Other facilities on campus include a Curzon Cinema, a bank as well as a new public art gallery, the Goldsmiths CCA (Contemporary Arts Center).
Goldsmith University- Students’ Union
- From Welcome Week to graduation, Student Union with multiple award-winning student-run media, more than 100 clubs and associations, sports facilities and volunteer opportunities support students.
- Students can socialize at the Union Bar or Café and participate in events such as club nights, live music, quizzes, film screenings and debates.
- Goldsmiths Students’ Union is also known for its political activities and campaigns and has made great strides in recent years, such as the” Stop Taxing Period”
Goldsmith University- Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Steve McQueen – Oscar-winning filmmaker
- James Blake – Mercury Prize-winning musician
- Sam Taylor-Johnson – Turner Prize nominated video artist, filmmaker and photographer
- Katy B – singer and songwriter
- Julian Clary – comedian
Goldsmith University- Welcome Arrangements
- International students receive guidance and key information prior to arrival.
- An international welcome program is available in order to welcome and support new international students adapt to life in the UK. This includes airport pickup service, welcome talks, information, social events and day trips.
- Goldsmiths Immigration Advisory service help students with pre-arrival advice and work in the UK and is willing to address any issues and concerns regarding visas, web chats, webinars and workshops.
Goldsmiths-English Language Requirements
- Students whose first language is not English are required to visit the university website for more information.
Please refer to educational advisers for further details.
Goldsmiths University- Accommodation
- Accommodation is guaranteed for the first year of study for all international applicants who apply by the specified deadline
- If students prefer not to share room with people of the same gender, they can inform the University of their Residence Plan. The University will endeavor to meet these requirements whenever possible.
- Double en- suites and double studio rooms are provided for couples if they are both full-time students
|Business Management||Applied Positive Psychology|
|Design and Crafts||Business Psychology|
|Development Studies||Civil Engineering|
|International Relations||Counselling and Psychotherapy|
|Human Resources Management||Education Information Security and Digital Forensics Acting|
|Art||English Language Teaching|
|Food Science||General Law|
|Hotel Management||International Business Management|
|Bachelor of Laws||International Law and Legal Practice|
|Film Studies||International Relations|
|Digital Media||Non-Government Organisations and Development Management|
|Hospitality and Tourism||Occupational and Organisational Psychology|
|Education Studies||Political Science|
|Computer Science||Professional Landscape Architecture|
|Interior Design||Social Work|
|Film Production||Structural Engineering|
|Architecture and Environmental Design||Theatre Directing|
|Biotechnology||Youth and Community Work|
|Dance and Drama|
|Master of Laws|
|Media and Communications|
|Oil and Gas Engineering|
|Oil and Gas Management|
|Supply Chain and Logistics|