Want to Study at Durham University in April / September 2020?
For all information about Scholarships & Discounts available at Durham University, Apply Now !
” Scholarships & Discounts are Limited “
Study Areas & Degree Lavels
|Art & Humanities|
|Business Social Science|
|Language & Cultural|
|Medicine and Health|
|Science and Technology|
About Durham University
Durham University is distinctive – a Collegiate University with ancient traditions and modern values. We seek to achieve the highest distinction in research and scholarship which make a real difference to societies world-wide. We are equally committed to excellence in all aspects of learning, education and the transmission of knowledge.
But Durham University is much more than that. The World Heritage Site at the heart of the City of Durham has been a leading centre of scholarship for over 1000 years, while our cosmopolitan Queen’s Campus in Stockton is at the leading edge of Teesside’s transition from an industrial to a knowledge economy.
- 3rd oldest university in England, after Oxford and Cambridge, and a leading European centre of learning for 1,000 years.
- 3 faculties: Arts and Humanities, Science, and Social Science and Health.
- 25 Academic departments or schools.
- 16 Colleges – Durham’s distinctive residential and educational communities.
- 11,463 undergraduates (2010/11): Arts and Humanities (2,585), Science (3,881), and Social Sciences and Health (4,550).
- 4,593 postgraduates (2010/11): Arts and Humanities (524), Science (612), and Social Sciences and Health (2,380).
- 21% of students are of non-UK origin.
- 3,854 staff including 1,449 academic staff
- 32% of academic staff are non-UK origin.
- 130 countries represented in our staff and student bodies.
- £255m annual turnover (2010/11).
- 83rd in the THE world rankings (2011/12) and 95th in QS world ranking (2011).
- 17th in Europe in the 2011 Finanical Times Global MBA rankings.
- A top 3 UK university – Sunday Times University Guide 2012
Durham support service is ready to provide students with a wide range of services such as arrival, accommodation, visa and financial matters.
Durham-English Language Requirements
- Non-native English-speaking students will need to demonstrate their English language skills as part of the application process. Although the university accepts a range of English language qualifications, the level specified varies from course to course. In general, an IELTS score of at least 6.0 overall, with 5.5 in each component is required.
Please refer to educational advisers for further details.
|Business Management||Applied Positive Psychology|
|Design and Crafts||Business Psychology|
|Development Studies||Civil Engineering|
|International Relations||Counselling and Psychotherapy|
|Human Resources Management||Education Information Security and Digital Forensics Acting|
|Art||English Language Teaching|
|Food Science||General Law|
|Hotel Management||International Business Management|
|Bachelor of Laws||International Law and Legal Practice|
|Film Studies||International Relations|
|Digital Media||Non-Government Organisations and Development Management|
|Hospitality and Tourism||Occupational and Organisational Psychology|
|Education Studies||Political Science|
|Computer Science||Professional Landscape Architecture|
|Interior Design||Social Work|
|Film Production||Structural Engineering|
|Architecture and Environmental Design||Theatre Directing|
|Biotechnology||Youth and Community Work|
|Dance and Drama|
|Master of Laws|
|Media and Communications|
|Oil and Gas Engineering|
|Oil and Gas Management|
|Supply Chain and Logistics|
Study In UK 2020
Costs In UK
Cost of living for those who want to study in UK includes tuition, accommodation, transportation, and food. However, there are some details about each one to notice.
The best and newest scholarships in the UK in 2020 can cover all the costs of tuition, food, accommodation, and transport from and to your home country.
Study Football in UK
You can find a place among professional footballers in either UK or anywhere around the world. You just have to know where to kick off.
Student Visas in the UK comprise two types, Short-Term & Long-Term with the latter being of two sub-classes; over 16 & under 16 years of age.