Want to Study at Amity University in April / September 2020?
For all information about Scholarships & Discounts available at Amity University, Apply Now !
” Scholarships & Discounts are Limited “
Study Areas & Degree Lavels
|Art & Humanities|
|Business Social Science|
|Language & Cultural|
|Medicine and Health|
|Science and Technology|
About Amity University
Part of a pioneering international academic group with over 20 years of experience in education and more than 100,000 students in the world, Amity University was founded in London in 2009.
Thanks to business and management (BBA & MBA) degrees offered by Amity London, students are of golden opportunities in order to expand their knowledge and possibility of finding a job.
You will find the top level of teaching in our management field due to years of experience of our renowned teachers. The focus of learning in Amity is not on memorizing formulas and facts but on interpretation and comprehension of subjects by holding discussions in classes and self-studies so as to raise creative, self-determined students. Amity London has association and official contract with two universities, namely University of Bolton and University of Northampton, which provide the degree awards for Amity. Hence, those degree courses are controlled and scheduled by one of these universities. In addition to our high standard, worldwide accredited UK degrees, students can enjoy of our perfect location in central London. Birkbeck College, University of London in Bloomsbury – educational center of the city – is where Amity’s facilities are. At number 24 Bedford Square, you can find the Amity House which is a fantastic Georgian building. Amity House is the place for both student and the university intercourse as well as student-support services bureau. A great merit of studying at Amity London is the opportunity to have courses at the best price and at the best time while college and university costs are currently staggering in Britain.
Amity University-Student services and facilities
- Amity University facilities are located in 3 sites of Bloomsbury district, each has only 5-minute walk distance.
- All the lectures and seminars are held at the Birckbeck College in University of London near Malet Street. These classrooms are equipped with the most recent facilities such as Wi-Fi as well as the newest audio-visual teaching aid technologies. Furthermore, there are cafés and bars outside the classes for students for the time they need to rest and chill.
- Having full access to computer labs and such computer services as PCs, printers, and scanners at Birckbeck College enables students to make use of these services for free, with the exception of printing which is even very inexpensive.
- Libraries are an essential source in studying for any degree. In Amity, students are of great opportunity by enrolling in our 3 high-quality libraries.
Amity College Library
- Birckbeck College enjoys a state-of-the-art 5-storey library with easy access to computers and Wi-Fi. Members of this library are able to benefit from photocopy and printer services—both are connected with Wi-Fi and e-mail.
Senate House Library
- Senate House Library, adjacent to Birckbeck College, is the largest part of Research Library Services of University of London and one of the finest in Britain has 3 million volumes in 15 floors. This library is an invaluable research center in addition to a quiet and suitable place for students who require a calm, noiseless spot for studying.
Bolton University Digital Library
- In order to augment the resources provided by Amity, research students of Amity, who have registered University of Bolton programs, have access to the university’s library, which includes relevant e-books, online business journals and past exam papers.
- Amity’s Employability services provide students with informative workshops and online sources to help students to improve in their career. This help includes guidelines to write CV, preparation for the job interview, finding a suitable career online, digital skill support, to name but a few.
- One of the most respected activities at Amity is supporting the students with disabilities and providing the facilities to comfort the conditions for them. We are committed to fully support you through your studies and research regardless of your condition.
- The student committee is made up of the students themselves and plays a vital role in both educational and social life at the institute. This committee consists of class representatives as well as elected officers.
- Amity’s full-time students are enrolled with the Birkbeck Students’ Union and are entitled to join its clubs and societies.
English language requirement
- Undergraduate: IELTS 6.0 overall or the equivalent, with exception.
- Postgraduate (Master degree): IELTS 6.5 overall or the equivalent, with exception.
- Postgraduate (Research degree): IELTS 6.5 overall or the equivalent, unless higher grade has been mentioned in the intended field in undergraduate or graduate level.
Amity University University- Accommodation
- Since houses are expensive to rent in London, students are often faced with difficulties to find a reasonable price house to rent. To do so, Amity has considered halls of residence throughout London for international students to be easily accommodated. Students who wish to use this service need to indicate in order of preference on their application form the halls of residence in which they are interested..
|Business Management||Applied Positive Psychology|
|Design and Crafts||Business Psychology|
|Development Studies||Civil Engineering|
|International Relations||Counselling and Psychotherapy|
|Human Resources Management||Education Information Security and Digital Forensics Acting|
|Art||English Language Teaching|
|Food Science||General Law|
|Hotel Management||International Business Management|
|Bachelor of Laws||International Law and Legal Practice|
|Film Studies||International Relations|
|Digital Media||Non-Government Organisations and Development Management|
|Hospitality and Tourism||Occupational and Organisational Psychology|
|Education Studies||Political Science|
|Computer Science||Professional Landscape Architecture|
|Interior Design||Social Work|
|Film Production||Structural Engineering|
|Architecture and Environmental Design||Theatre Directing|
|Biotechnology||Youth and Community Work|
|Dance and Drama|
|Master of Laws|
|Media and Communications|
|Oil and Gas Engineering|
|Oil and Gas Management|
|Supply Chain and Logistics|