Bellerbys College Brighton Accommodation
When you are away from home, it's important to feel safe, comfortable and happy. We take great care to provide a high standard of accommodation. You can choose either the flexibility of our student residences (College House) or the supportive atmosphere of a host family (Homestay). Whichever you select, we will ensure you feel at home.
Bellerbys College Brighton Home stay
If you want to live a relatively independent life, but still have a caring home environment, Homestay is ideal. Homestay gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself fully in the UK culture and to feel part of a family, eating meals with them, and sharing their lives to get a real experience of British life. All Bellerbys college Homestay accommodation is carefully chosen for the security and friendliness it provides and Bellerbys college make regular visits to ensure you have everything you need. We offer a choice of either single or shared rooms. All Bellerbys college hosts will warmly welcome you into their homes.
Standard Homestay is suitable for older students who are confident of living relatively independently, but with the support of a caring home environment. Homestay Plus families provide a higher level of support and supervision for younger students and is compulsory for students under the age of 16.
Bellerbys College Brighton On-campus residence - (En-suite catered)
Situated right next to the college and spread over 7,100 square metres and five floors, our on-site student residence is bright, attractive, secure and comfortable.
- 375 single rooms and 14 twin rooms, all with en suite facilities
- Live in wardens on site to ensure students safety and welfare 24 hours a day
- Common rooms on each floor with plasma TVs and snack machines
- Internet café with 50 PCs
- Restaurant with hotel-quality catering
- Facilities for washing and drying clothes
- Wireless internet access throughout the residence
Bellerbys College Brighton Paris House - (En Suite, half-board catering)
The residence offers secure, mixed accommodation for up to 39 students and is located just 10 minutes by bus from the Brighton school in leafy Hove. There are 31 single rooms and four twin bedrooms available.
- Common room with TV
- Breakfast and evening meal is taken at the main campus
- Token payment washing machine, dryer and ironing board
- Wireless internet facility